Chinese branch of a German Tier 1 supplier for OEM engine parts for the international automotive industry in Changchun.
Relocation of production machinery and facility inside the Changchun plant, consisting of various kinds of production lines, tooling and maintenance machinery and equipments, and including a complete clean-room housing and facility.
Jun to Sep 2015, in total approx. 6.000 man-hours
Scope of work:
- Dismantling (Mechanical/Electrical) as far as necessary for the relocation
- Transport (in plant) of all the machinery and equipment to the new positions according to the layout
- Reinstallation 1:1 with adaption to the new situation
Scope of supply:
- Supervisor, Skilled and experienced Mechanics and Electricians
- Divers forklifts, mobile cranes, working platforms
- Fully equipped tool container, other tools and equipments
- Installation materials, consumables
Relocation during the production of the plant. Schedules with strict dead-lines. for each production line and machinery were agreed with the sales and production department to guarantee a minimum of production interruption.