Relocation of Welding Cells
Joint venture between a German and a Chinese automotive supplier, producing ready-to-install modules, structural components and partsfor car body, chassis and engines.
Relocation of several welding cells for the production of integrated lightweight structural components for the automotive industry in Jiading/Shanghai.
Feb/March 2016, duration about 2 weeks, approx. 1.100 hours of mechanical and electrical work
Scope of work:
- Dismantling (Mechanical/Electrical) as far as necessary for the relocation
- Transport (about 15km) of all the machinery and equipment to the new factory
- Unloading and positioning
- Reinstallation 1:1 with adaption to the new situation
- I/O-test and support for the commissioning
Scope of supply:
- Supervisor, Skilled and experienced Mechanics and Electricians
- Divers trucks, forklifts, mobile cranes, working platforms
- Fully equipped tool container, other tools and equipments
- Installation materials, consumables
Relocation during the production of the plant.
Schedules including shift and weekend were agreed to guarantee a minimum of production interruption.