Roll-to-roll Vacuum Coater
Chinese high-tech Company to produce thermal protection films with state-of-art vacuum coating technology (thin-film-technology).
Unloading, positioning and installation of a roll-to-roll vacuum coating system with integrated magnetron sputtering technology in Dalian.
February / March 2016
Scope of work:
- Unloading and move into the factory of all machinery
- Positioning of the main machine body according to the layout
- Alignment and installation of tracks for the magnetron
- Support for the detailed mechanical installtion
Scope of supply:
- Project Engineer, Supervisor, Skilled and experienced Mechanics and Electricians
- Mobile and robotic cranes, divers forklifts, man-lift
- Fully equipped tool container, other tools and equipments
- Installation materials, consumables
- Exceptionally sized and sensitive part: Cooling chamber with the width of 5.4m and a height of over 5.1m, weighing 69t (with the integrated magnetron and web transport system).
- Very exact alignment required (digital theodolite and very precise machine levels).
- Detailed coordination and planning with the German manufacturer of the production machinery.